Entourage Flowers



Ever since i started my wedding planning I told myself I wanted Vatel Manila to do my entourage flowers.I was so disappointed when they said they were already fully booked in January 2013 and they no longer accept clients. Luckily our photographer Jaja was a friend of Dylan from Vatel, and i took a chance of asking her if she can convince him to squeeze us in Jan. To my surprise, Dylan agreed to accept us. i was so thrilled!!!

Dylan and I finally settled the costing and the type of flowers to use. So so happy!!!  check out Vatel Manila's Website

Here's my bridal bouquet inspiration:




I also received a wonderful surprise today. I don't want to share it yet because i might jinx it!!! :p


God is good all the time!!!

PSALM 100:5 For the LORD is good and his love endures forever





No comments:

Post a Comment